Dear Chicago Chapter Colleagues,
Cheers to our newly designated members!
Michael R. Jilek, MAI, SRA
Robert J. Pendergast, MAI
Gregory B. Nold, MAI
Shelly M. Murphy, MAI
William E. Farina, MAI, AI-GRS
Alexander Jaunius, MAI
As the summer heat takes over this week, we hope you are all taking the time to enjoy the season! Before you know it, fall will be here and so will the deadline (September 30, 2015) to renew your license with the state of Illinois. If you have not completed all 21 hours of CE (NOTE: you need 28 CE hours total including the 7 Hour 2014-2015 USPAP Update that you should have taken by June 30, 2014), please consider the offerings we have at CCAI. The seminars listed below are at the Chicago Chapter classroom – 205 W. Wacker Drive, Suite 202 - unless noted otherwise.
• Review Theory-Residential – 19 hours – August 12-14
• Real Estate Appraiser Risk Reduction Seminar – 3 hours – September 15
• What Financial Institutions are Looking for in Reviewing Appraisals – 4 hours – September 15
• Business Practices & Ethics – 4 hours – September 16
• Supervisory Appraiser/ Trainee Appraiser Course – 4 hours – September 18
• Illinois Supervisor/ Trainee Appraiser Seminar – 3 hours – September 18
• Residential Applications: Using MS Excel to Analyze & Support Appraisal Assignment Results – 7 hours – in Bloomington, IL – September 25
Our next Chapter meeting will be at the Hyatt Lodge in Oak Brook on Wednesday, September 2. It is a dinner meeting with Lt. Governor, Evelyn Sanguinetti. Prior to the meeting, ICAP will be holding a PAC fundraiser. Registration for the fundraiser and dinner is on the CCAI website or you can click here: http://bit.ly/1MKIaeh
See you at a Chapter event!
George F. Collins, MAI, FRICS, CRE
COLLINS REAL ESTATE ADVISORS LLC
5 West 2nd Street, Suite 2
Hinsdale, IL 60521